Saturday 18 April 2009

Final Destination

Friends, random dudes and dudettes and stalkers, ...

The year long blogging journey with you all has sure been fun in more ways than one. And by calling it a journey, the blogging has now stopped.

Some facts stated here hold true no more and at times the wrists of writing get tied to avoid trouble. Blogging, for me, was a venting ground and a fearless whiplash. But now that I see the leniency in myself, I've to put the fullstop on the line.

I'm moving out to a new era that has its own tone of excitement and its own library of stories.

I hope I can share again. . . someday.


Yours,
Praxidice

13 comments:

Tinesh said...

ure a bloody praxidice sial

Anonymous said...

haha, agak la, learn sum anger management, haha, anyway, cheers. salam

Praxi said...

Tinesh:
Jealous ke ko?

Anon:
W'salam, stalker! :)

Lavender Skyes said...

Shame, P...

Hope you reconsider blogging very soon. I miss your cynical yet humorous witticism!

Praxi said...

Thanks lav, I hope I will too. Will keep you posted tho in a different way for the time being. ;)

Tinesh said...

go get bledi facebook la :P

Anonymous said...

haha, being anonymous doesnt mean I'm stalker, mybe sumday u'll knoe my identity.

weih, kalah dow korang, no, dunt hold ur tears back eh? we can cry like 'togede-gede' haha.

Praxi said...

Lol tol. Teogede-gede we cry. :-/

Anonymous said...

...and if for sum reason u felt stalked, I'm sorry,it was never my intention.

rajanurhazirah said...

for some unknown reason, i kinda understand why this has to be done. and i dont think you need to explain yerself out.

oh, luckily i'll be seeing you soon ay. just spill everything. why, you got me worried all day :-/

Praxi said...

Anon:
Lol... It's a public blog.

Raja:
I'm more than sure you know why.

Definitely.

Anonymous said...

haha, betul. emm, i cud only wish u well in life, like u always had :)

流浪汉 瑜伽 Yoga Tramp said...

me car accident, Michael pass away
我车祸, Michael走了